There are 3 ways to restart your windows 7 & Vista PC/Laptop
In both Windows Vista and Windows 7, users may restart their computer through the Start menu using the following steps:
- Click Start in the lower-left corner of the Windows desktop
2. Locate and click the right arrow (shown below) next to the Shut down button.
3. Select Restart from the menu that appears.
In Windows Vista and 7, pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete takes users to the Windows lock screen containing several options. In the lower-right corner, there is a red button with an arrow next to it. Clicking this button opens a list of shutdown options, as you can see in the image. To restart your computer using this menu:
- Click the red arrow to open the menu.
- Select Restart to reboot your machine.
- press start
2. in the search bar type “run” and press enter
3. type “runas /user:administrator cmd.exe”
4. Press enter
5. Type below command in cmd “shutdown -r -m \\MachineName -t -60″ or “shutdown -r -m \\IPAddress -t -60″
6. Press enter
PC will restart as per the command timing
shutdown -r -m \\MachineName -t -60 ———> after 1 minute
shutdown -r -m \\MachineName -t -300 ———> after 5 minutes
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?