There are 3 ways to restart windows 10 PC/Laptop
The Start menu returns in Windows 10, allowing users to easily access the power options again.
- Click Start in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Click the Power option.
- In the Power menu, select the Restart option.
In Windows 10, pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del takes you to the Windows lock screen. To restart Windows:
- Locate and click the power icon in the lower-right corner of the lock screen. It should be the icon furthest to the right.
- Select Restart from the menu that appears.
- press start
2. in the search bar type “run” and press enter
3. type “runas /user:administrator cmd.exe”
4. Press enter
5. Type below command in cmd “shutdown -r -m \\MachineName -t -60″ or “shutdown -r -m \\IPAddress -t -60″
6. Press enter
PC will restart as per the command timing
shutdown -r -m \\MachineName -t -60 ———> after 1 minute
shutdown -r -m \\MachineName -t -300 ———> after 5 minute
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?