Creating a separate user account for each employee in Windows 7 lets each person adjust his or her individual profile settings. To create a new user account in Windows 7, follow these eight steps.
- Select the Windows Start menu button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select User Accounts.
- Select Manage another account.
- Select Create a new account.
- In the New Account Name text box, type a name for the new account.
- Click Create Account.
- The new user now appears in the Choose the account you would like to change box.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?